Business intelligence tools can contribute significantly to a fully integrated marketing approach. Customers are going to be using all available channels and resources to research and discuss a product, and ultimately to make the decision of whether or not to buy that product. Marketers must be sure they are, in turn, integrating data from all available platforms to design ideal interactions.
By helping marketers to understand customer behavior better, the marketer is able to be proactive, and make a prognosis of their needs in advance. This drives revenue and engages customers. Benefits of marketing business intelligence & analytics include:
- Single Customer View. Consolidates customer performance data across all lines of business from a marketing point of view, and tied directly into SFG’s operational systems.
- Greater Customer Insight. Provides the ability to analyze customer segments to measure performance, identify trends, and help make more informed business decisions.
- Executive Dashboards. Offers customized reports and graphs of key performance indicators in a central location.
- Additional Data. Offers the flexibility to add additional data from surveys, appended data sources, internal databases, etc.
- Immediate Access to Data. Uses a web-based BI solution to provide the user access to data at any time and any geographic location.
Domo optimizes your business by connecting you to the data, people, and expertise you need to improve business results. It started with highly respected, highly frustrated executives who felt locked out of their own business data. And when you get that much talent and experience focused on one problem—making data more accessible to business leaders—you get a phenomenal solution.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. They help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Their culture is casual and high-energy. They are passionate about their product and their mission and they are loyal to each other and their company. They value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!